08 June 2010

Now that my "Scott Greenfield Day" fasting is finished, I can feast on Blawg Review.

Mark Bennett has a great round-up of yesterday's blawgospheric celebration of "Scott Greenfield Day". I commemorated this year's inaugural Scott Greenfield Day in a most appropriate way, I think... by working long but productive hours at my full-time job. Cynics might suggest that I was simply digging-through the accumulated workload piled-up during last week's time away and that, nose-to-grindstone, I simply missed-out on the Scott Greenfield Day festivities; to them I say, "You humbugs must learn to keep the spirit of Greenfield in your hearts all the year long!" Or not.

Venkat Balasubramai's publication yesterday of Blawg Review #267 at his Spam Notes blog is just icing on the Scott Greenfield Day cake. Highlights of this link-rich edition of the carnival of legal blogging include privacy and discretion on Facebook, sexual harassment on Craiglist and in the real world, and internet-induced stupidity. There's a lot in this week's Blawg Review; start reading it now if you've not already, lest you still be at it next Scott Greenfield Day.

David Harlow will host next week's Blawg Review at his HealthBlawg site.

No comments: