27 February 2006

On the ground again/ Just can't wait to get on the ground again

Happily settled after a long day in the air, I'm pleased to report that everything went quite smoothly. A bit of turbulence here and there, but connections were on time and TSA personnel throughout were approximately 23% less self-parodying in their efforts than the last time I made this trip. In fact, I'm quite relieved that the most bizarre thing I encountered today was the strangely inappropriate use of parquet-patterned flooring in a 737 latrine cubicle. Wha? Not since the simulated woodgrain printed onto the sides of my first microwave have I seen a less necessary use of faux wood.

1 comment:

Celia said...

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com