07 May 2007

Since we still haven't caught the paper, Kingsfield returns.

Stepping in for a globetrotting (well, nation-trotting, at least) Professor Bainbridge is another illustrious law professor -- Professor Kingsfield -- to handle hosting duties for Blawg Review #107.

It's taken me all day to get though this issue of the carnival of legal blogging. While I'd like to say that that's because this week's edition is particularly rich in links, it's mostly because its Socratic method format had me curled up under my chair, whimpering from the flood of law school flashbacks. At any rate, highlights this week include accounting for children's gender-identity issues in custody arrangements, avoiding bar fights by driving drunk, and engaging in legally-risky behaviors -- like forwarding an e-mail.

Finally, we'll enjoy a little Legal Sanity next week when Arnie Herz hosts Blawg Review #108. Of course by noting that, I didn't mean to imply in any way that Professor Kingsfield was anything less than well-adjusted this week.

Please don't call on me. Please don't call on me. Please don't call on me . . . .

No comments: