21 August 2007

Gulbransen Schools Us All

Dave Gulbransen of the Preaching to the Perverted blog hosts a wonderful Blawg Review #122 this week. Presented as a course list, I'd do an injustice to try to summarize it; read it all (and then, in keeping with the back-to-school theme, write a report comparing and contrasting the composition and content of Gulbransen's work from last year to this).

For me, the best part of all this is that, since there are no class times for these surveys and seminars, I can enjoy each of the class offerings without timing conflicts. Now, unlike when I really was in school, I don't need to avoid classes before 10:00 a.m. (not a morning person), after 3:00 p.m. (bars are open), between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m. (soaps are on), on Mondays (they're Mondays, after all), and Fridays (they're Fridays, after all).

D. Todd Smith of the Texas Appellate Law Blog hosts next week; hopefully he'll find Blawg Review #123 as easy as 1-2-3.

No comments: