09 January 2007

Five Things You Didn't Know About Me

I've been tagged by Justin Patten of the Human Law blog to continue a memetag that the kids are just so darn crazy about. Here are five things you probably didn't know about me:
  1. I possess American citizenship and British nationality as a result of my birth in Northern England to American parents.
  2. I became a Political Science major in college in part because it was one of the few courses of study which didn't have a math requirement.
  3. I considered leaving college to join the military in early 1991 when the first Gulf War was underway, but the war ended so quickly thereafter that I reconsidered and stayed in school.
  4. Although I once had a fear of flying, I no longer do.
  5. My favorite album is Gentlemen by the Afghan Whigs. Perhaps when she's a teenager, I'll mention that to my daughter, but I strongly suspect that she a) will not know or care who the Afghan Whigs were, and b) probably won't understand the concept of an "album".

To complete things, I'll tag Evan Brown of InternetCases.com, Stephen Albainy-Jenei of Patent Baristas, I.M. Kierkegaard, Seth of QuizLaw, and Scott Henson of Grits for Breakfast. I would have tagged the ever-mysterious and enigmatic anonymous editor of Blawg Review, but he's already bared his soul enough recently.

No comments: